otter strips ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• otter strips ?

I'am Looking For Anybody Who Has Some Otter Strips Available !! Need 2 For Hair Raps And 1 For Bear Claw Necklace.Any Info. Would Be Appreciated

------------------

cwalla5,
    Check with; www.eidnesfurs.com
    Curtis

Comment

Get a hide from Crazy Crow, they have good hides for a decent price............
      If I do not know the answer someone else will!!!!
      Also forgive me, this system does not have a spell check so forgive the bad spelling

Comment

Here's another vote for Crazy Crow. Excellent products & prices and great people with which to do business. They always have great inventory and can get stuff to you very fast -- if you are in a rush. One large hide should take care of your projects. Hopes this helps.

Comment

Thanks alot for all the suggestions.. I'm lookin' into all of them.. hopefully I will find a good deal from one of these..

Comment

This might be too painful or distasteful a suggestion but I'll toss it out there anyway: try the traders row at a buckskinner or mountain man rendezvous. That's where I snagged a large prime cased otter for only $45!! If you do this, aim for a larger-sized gathering where the pickings will be better. Good luck!

Comment

I like Moscow Hide and Fur in Idaho. Here's the url:

http://www.hideandfur.com

Hey, Czechy, how do you go about finding out when and where the buckskinners and mountain men have their rendevous? I haven't got the foggiest notion how to find out.

Comment

Many of the rendezvous are annual events and generally take place during the summer. Um...I rarely go to these things but I recall seeing a couple national publications, one called Muzzle Blasts and another one called the Buckskin Report. If these are still being published, I bet they would have an events calendar. See if your library has them. A web search might turn up some info too. If nothing else, if you have a historic fort near you, you can call them up and ask since forts seem to be a logical spot for such a gathering. Hope that gives you some good leads.

Comment

You may want to ask at your local muzzleloader/gun shop for rendevous also ask at ytour local archery shop. they may be able to put you in touch with the right people. <table style="filter:shadow(color=blue, direction=255,400)">Text</table>

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.