Iroquois Beadwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Suzizila
    raised beadwork
    by Suzizila
    Has anyone ever seen raised beadwork on anything other than whimsies and glenngary(sp?) hats? I'm thinking of attempting to do some for a beaded set I want to work on. How well do you think it would last on leggings and a vest? Am I right in thinking that it is a row (line) of beads covered with...
    06-08-2004, 04:37 AM
  • powellcreek
    start to bead?
    by powellcreek
    so i guess i'll be brave and say that i don't know how to bead. and... i really wanna learn how! apparently my grandpa is one beadin' foo' but he lives all the way in Texas and I'm on the east coast.
    obviously it would be easier to learn from a person but right now that's not a possibility....
    02-02-2008, 10:54 PM
    Taking Beads Off
    by Guest
    Say you have this beaded piece, and want to remove some beads, and fill that back in with beads of the same kind and color. Can that be done without starting all over again? Maybe just crimp the beads off with a needle nose pliers? Just wondering....
    12-04-2003, 11:27 AM
  • Meggers_018
    moccasins
    by Meggers_018
    I've decided to try to bead a pair of moccasins for my new outfit. I've never done a pair before. I asked a couple of friends who bead them for some advice, but we really didn't get a lot of time to talk about it. They suggested beading on a piece of canvas first, then sewing that onto leather of...
    06-24-2006, 11:40 AM
  • chitimacha1974
    Lazy Stitch Beadwork
    by chitimacha1974
    Waxuygi,

I'm a self-taught beader, and now I need help. How in the world is lazy stitch beadwork sewn into leather? Any advice would greatly be appreciated.

Huya,
    Jim
    02-05-2002, 10:52 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X