Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• DancerRebel
    Fans
    by DancerRebel
    Does any one have any info on how o make fans (flat or loose)???
    and preferences on the feathers used to make them, i'm planing on using turkey tails.
    Mike
    01-20-2002, 06:40 PM
  • Traditional Rally
    Tail Fan Help
    by Traditional Rally
    I hope one of these days to make a tail fan fir a men's tradish. the new contemporary fans are extended with dowels and fixed into a small handle. a lot have featherwork done on em. so how are they put together in the handle so goot.
    12-22-2007, 03:06 PM
  • StereoTypicalHarley
    Flat or loose fan?
    by StereoTypicalHarley
    I am new to dancing in general, soi please excuse my ignorance.

can anyone tell me the difference between a loose fan and a flat fan? i am making a fan out of the end section of an owl wing, the part after the joint in the middle of the wing, i am leaving everything intact, bone, skin...
    03-04-2007, 11:39 PM
  • yobe
    Lost Fan
    by yobe
    Greetings everyone...I am in need of your help. I lost my fan at Traders Village Powwow at Grand Prarie, Texas in September of this year. The fan is made with immature golden tail feathers (black tips & speckled underneath). There is no beadwork on the handle but sewn with white leather and several...
    11-15-2004, 03:17 PM
  • ahtaquaoweh
    wing fans?
    by ahtaquaoweh
    What do you think of wing fans? I've seen them being carried by a variety of dancers, including straight dancers. What types of fans do you all use? I prefer a loose fan with eagle feathers...
    02-24-2002, 06:12 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X