a good northern vet song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a good northern vet song

from americain warriors cd, written by calvin jumping bull. peahin hanska,oyakilhanpi kun leci. yunke leci yunke sotomniyan yunke lo. (LONG HAIR, you are looking for him over here. he lies over here, he lies amidst the haze of smoke):flag:
    sigpicMITAKUYE OYASIN... "then I was standing on the highest mountain of them all , and round about beneath me was the whole hoop of the world . and while i stood there I saw more than I can tell . and I Under Stood more then I saw . for I Was Seeing in a Sacred manner the Shapes of All . Hehaka Sapa. dec 1863-aug 17 or 19 , 1950.. listen online TO KILI 90.1 FM porcupine butte

!

Whats with the long-hair thing, man? You're trying to be poetic, and have such strong words, but when I read your posts one word comes to mind...

...JIBBERISH...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Longhair, you were told to get a damn haircut!!!

Comment

GEORGE ARMSTRONG CUSTER(1839-1876)

an American army officer, won fame as an indian fighter in the west, On June 25, 1876, custer also known to the SIOUX, as yellowhair, and LONGHAIR, and about 225 men under his immediate command were KILLED by INDIANS in the battle of little bighorn. NOT ONE MAN SURIVED, they say it was his last stand,:p geeesh you really hav to explain yourself here , a little boy i know named Wolfgrass is 5 yrs old he knows who LONGHAIR WAS, even my dog barks when hearing his name....
      sigpicMITAKUYE OYASIN... "then I was standing on the highest mountain of them all , and round about beneath me was the whole hoop of the world . and while i stood there I saw more than I can tell . and I Under Stood more then I saw . for I Was Seeing in a Sacred manner the Shapes of All . Hehaka Sapa. dec 1863-aug 17 or 19 , 1950.. listen online TO KILI 90.1 FM porcupine butte

Comment

haircut

o yes the woman cleand his ears out with leather awls, so he could hear better in the spritworld, because he was told not to make war on us, and they scalped him too...

Comment

good vet. song

long hair or custer he should have not been so bold maybe he would have lived longer.
          also lakota victory songs always have names for who the are singing about.
          long hair was custer, long nives, were the us calvary, bad mouths, were the germans. so if you don't know about a culture please ask in a respectful way instead of being so bold!!!!!!!!!!

"peace"

Comment

thank you man to man

ty again for the teaching to some of these people on the board.

Comment

the long knives

are still comming in diff ways

Comment

re: long knives

sorry about the spelling

Comment

chimookman
                  I'm only here to provoke a reaction because I can!

Comment

we are NOT the bakers so who cares

Comment

Nake kola c'emamaye...

Porcupine Singers' WWI Veterans' Song (translated):

Friend, you have finally made me cry.
                      Where have the Lakotas gone?
                      Friend, you have finally made me cry.

:flag:

Our grandfathers and great grandfathers fought in World War I and although they were born on U.S. soil, they were not entitled to U.S. citizenship because they were NDN. Yet, they faithfully served and some laid down their lives for a Country that sh*** on them and their descendants. Incredible!
                      "Friends don't let friends drink decaf..."
                      Wakalapi's $49 unlimited phone service www.49deal.com

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X