Women's backup singers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women's backup singers

Since almost every other favorite singer post has been asked i thought i would ask one that i haven't seen on here yet. Who is your favorite northern women singer or singers out there?? I guess I'll start it with my choice..............Delia Bull-Waskewitch formerly of Red Bull...............damn she could sing.............I'm sure others have there picks so.......................................

I'll have to agree with you billy.............Delia's Bad as hell........................seen her singing with a few drums this summer.................deadly

[ October 11, 2001: Message edited by: gahzundteit ]

Comment

gahzundteit's woman is deadly.... How come you never mentioned her Gaz-hun???????????
      Oh.... And I also agree... Delia Rocks!!!
      She's what every backup singer should follow.

Comment

The backup singers Little Otter had at Schemitzun was the best i have heard in a long time...not sure of any of there names...but just plain awsome...i heard they were from the group Smokeytown...but not sure if it is true or not...

but i also agree with everyone else here...
        Ancial
        StoneyCreekSingers.com

Work like you don't need the money, Love like you've never been hurt, and Dance like no one is watching.

Comment

Those girls who backup the Smokeytown Singers/ Little Otter are awesome. Some of them are Myron Pywasits daughters. Just awesome!!!

Comment

I would have to say TBZ's backup... Bonnie Clairmont, April Clairmont, Misty Green Crow, Pat Decora, Allison LaPlante, Starr Clark ;) :D :)
            *~Bless everyone from the bottom of their heads to the tops of their feet~* SBZ

Comment

Gramma Eunice Shields Alfrey and her daughter Diana Martin. Usually behind Tatanka Oyate, but way back when they were behind Badland singers

Comment

The best sound that i have heard comin' from women's back-up singing are the ladies that sing behind Little Otter, from MN.They can blast!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X