• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • billylongfeather
    Banned
    • Oct 2001

Women's backup singers

Since almost every other favorite singer post has been asked i thought i would ask one that i haven't seen on here yet. Who is your favorite northern women singer or singers out there?? I guess I'll start it with my choice..............Delia Bull-Waskewitch formerly of Red Bull...............damn she could sing.............I'm sure others have there picks so.......................................
  • gahzundteit
    Tiny Tot Dancer
    • Jan 2001

I'll have to agree with you billy.............Delia's Bad as hell........................seen her singing with a few drums this summer.................deadly

[ October 11, 2001: Message edited by: gahzundteit ]

Comment

• Big Chocolate Thunder
      Tiny Tot Dancer
      • May 2001

gahzundteit's woman is deadly.... How come you never mentioned her Gaz-hun???????????
      Oh.... And I also agree... Delia Rocks!!!
      She's what every backup singer should follow.

Comment

• []FlyByNyte[]
        {|}Stoney Creek{|}
        • May 2000

The backup singers Little Otter had at Schemitzun was the best i have heard in a long time...not sure of any of there names...but just plain awsome...i heard they were from the group Smokeytown...but not sure if it is true or not...

but i also agree with everyone else here...
        Ancial
        StoneyCreekSingers.com

Work like you don't need the money, Love like you've never been hurt, and Dance like no one is watching.

Comment

• Kiwehnzii
          Oldfart
          • Mar 2001

Those girls who backup the Smokeytown Singers/ Little Otter are awesome. Some of them are Myron Pywasits daughters. Just awesome!!!

Comment

• sweetndn49
            BACK UP SINGER
            • Aug 2001

I would have to say TBZ's backup... Bonnie Clairmont, April Clairmont, Misty Green Crow, Pat Decora, Allison LaPlante, Starr Clark ;) :D :)
            *~Bless everyone from the bottom of their heads to the tops of their feet~* SBZ

Comment

• FtPeckRez
              Pow Wow Visitor
              • Jul 2001

Gramma Eunice Shields Alfrey and her daughter Diana Martin. Usually behind Tatanka Oyate, but way back when they were behind Badland singers

Comment

• lil_rez_head
                Pow Wow Visitor
                • Apr 2001

The best sound that i have heard comin' from women's back-up singing are the ladies that sing behind Little Otter, from MN.They can blast!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.