• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this also true?

Most drum groups are Powwow whores?
    Submit your reply!

P.S.
    I hate this issue: "Pow wow is just a big breeding ground"

Well there may be some people like that around the pow wow...lol. I have to say that I know of some people that are pow wow trail $lut$...lol...But it doesn't really matter where you hang out or what you do with your life...you could be a big time business man or woman and there is still gonna be the $lutty people...lol...I don't think that every drum has one...i think that in general there is always gonna be the people that are just plain ol $lutty....lol.

:Angel2 zhing-us
    ~*ZHING-US*~

Comment

how dare you
      you seem to have some serious issues with powwows in general...maybe you should just quit going because you obviously have no clue what its all about
      i am very white...but have spent over half my life around powwows and powwowers
      my dearest friends have always been
      i have met my share of the people you continuously refer to, but one"bad apple" does NOT spoil the bunch
      apperently for you it did...and you have my pity
      all real men have both bustles

Comment

Originally posted by serapin
        how dare you
        you seem to have some serious issues with powwows in general...maybe you should just quit going because you obviously have no clue what its all about
        i am very white...but have spent over half my life around powwows and powwowers
        my dearest friends have always been
        i have met my share of the people you continuously refer to, but one"bad apple" does NOT spoil the bunch
        apperently for you it did...and you have my pity
        This WHITE BOY SOUNDS GAY!!!!!!!LOL

Comment

I like pow-wow exposer...he is a BIG hypercryt...lol...I can say this cause he is my cousin!!!
          Only God can Judge Me

Comment

re: true

com'on big bear spill the beans on the exoser.

Comment

Heres my 1/2 cent worth...I think most powwow guys are playa's...when the cat's away the mice will play. Most of my friends (male friends) cheat w/out a second thought or at least they make it seem that easy. What's everyone eles's thoughts?

Comment

:34: I disagree with powwow exposer! Not all drums are like that! I do agree that there are a few playaz out there.:)
                :huddle: Learn to associate with the white man, learn his ways, get an education. With an education, you are his equal; without it, you are his victim. - Chief Plenty Coups, Crow

Comment

Throw ur handz in tha air if u'z a tru playa!!

Who dos'ent play?

Play on playaz.
                  "The next time you are teachin' why dont you get taught, it's like that......and thats the way it is" - RUN DMC

Comment

Brycie, are you a ho?:)

Comment

young and dumb and full of something besides what I originally wrote!

I prefer the term young.
                      Last edited by Smokin' Ace; 06-06-2002, 06:16 PM.
                      "The next time you are teachin' why dont you get taught, it's like that......and thats the way it is" - RUN DMC

Comment

I know there are many a pow-wow baby out there... That was back in the day, now with safe sex and stuff, there is less, it's still going on... I think it's cool! :) You can only do that stuff if you have someone that'll do it with you. Who goes to the powwows and lets these people snag you out?? It's like a free for all. I don't think it's bad, disgusting, degrading, or anything else that it was called. Whatever rocks your boat!! I'll do my own thing, thank you! Shouldn't be worrying about what other people are doing...
                        :p cool indin woman :p

Comment

This an intresting topic! I will say no more *lips are sealed*
                          :p Your First and Last Love Is Self Love! :p

Comment

Gotta admit there are some bad seeds out there. How about the late 20/early 30 somethings that are seen chasing the teens?? Meanwhile you know they got women/men in diff states/different pow wows and a few kids here n there. Or the guys/girls you see after the pow wow on friday night with a chick/guy, then see him/her the next night with a different chick/guy. LOL Not exactly my cup of tea but it makes a good laugh anyways. ;)

Comment

Ummm so if you're gonna share yourself with all of powwowland then go ahead more power to you. Just be prepared to wear the name that goes with it.

Yeah snakeyes I find it funny when you see someone hookin up with a new person each hour, but it's also sad too when one of them happens to already have a boyfriend or girlfriend or is married. That should be like a frozen lake w/ a sign that keep off thin ice!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X