I thought this thread was about "sinning":p

Comment

Everything is gonna be alright!

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo

Comment

I thought this thread was about "sinning"
        I did too and I was planning on entering! Dang, and I thought I would be a sure win!
        "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

that's exactly why I stopped by too!! Sounds like a good contest, BTW!
          :p cool indin woman :p

Comment

ooohhh.... I thought it was a contest for deaf people, to see who had the fastest fingers... :Chatter
            - zeph

Comment

I've been told that I'm quite a "sinner" myself. I bet I could tell you all some stories- like the time I...oh...ummm...NEVER MIND! Aye! I can imagine some of those nosey NDNS ears just a twitchin'.HA!:D :D :D
              tuck & roll

Comment

Theyre will be a drum from Ohio heading that way....."Thunder Boyz" aka "Mystic River Jrs"....look out..lol
                (as he picks up a handfull of dirt and drops it) "Even this much land i will not sell"
                Tatanka Yotanka

Comment

Hey Fry Bread, where did they move the arbor too? I heard they moved it. I hate to be late because I can't find the bowery.

Comment

no they are quabbin lake...good kids,, their dad used to be(and still is) a great singer...now hes doing greater things. singing with his boys, keep your eye on those boys! 10 years from now they are gonna be red hot!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X