Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More exposure,name a drum and where they rock from!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suthernwaterbird
    shiiii hey boy hey boy, don't make me get scott on you like he did bill miller GAH lol ha ha ha ha man you wus cold blooded to that guy lol. Birdtown Crossing is gettin pretty "tough" especially when I'm singin AYE jks jks lol now don't bore nobody talkin bout ur snake now guy. lol gahhh okefenoke jab lol lataz
    me you the one who knew how long it took before he took his snake out. hahahaha but anyways you would really help us out if you would really sing loud, jus playin. keep it up though you might make a northern singer yet, jus playin.
    when its said and done and the pow wow is over one thing is for sure, we made them dance.

Comment

Southern Wind

Southern Wind from southern michigan. Haven't traveled around too far, we have a little cd we made on our own but we jam and are looking to travel more farther within the next coming year.
      $outhern $tyle

Comment

Originally posted by UrbanNdn79
        Southern Wind from southern michigan. Haven't traveled around too far, we have a little cd we made on our own but we jam and are looking to travel more farther within the next coming year.
        yea u guys are pretty good sometime i can jam with u guys.....when i sing with ya.....u guys have som pretty sweet song thati i like to....hakah.....yesi
        www.myspace.com/southernx_hunnie2k5
        ~~~~~~~**^^**<<+>>**^^**~~~~~~~
        Roses are Red
        Violets der really blue
        Southern Xtreme ur much sweeter than mutton stew

You asked me whose life was more important- yours or mine and I answered "mine" ; you walked away angry not knowing that you are my life

I MY STONEY CREEK BOYZ

Comment

Sage Point Singers from Fort Hall Idaho.....Lead is Little Bear Watson.......good singers......

Comment

Zotigh Singers

ZOTIGH from N.M. Pretty damn good! Keep rocking tha House-Southern Style

Comment

Look out for these ones!

Look out for our crew from Pawnee okla....POSSEM SHELL.....We be jammin so holla at cha boi's!
              *~*BbC-4-LiFe*~*

Comment

This is good guys!

Keep up the shout-outs!
                To get a true picture of your purpose in life, you only get the whole picture when you listen with your mind, your ears and your heart. This way The Creator has a direct connection with you and only you...no outside interference.

When you follow the will of IT that created you, understanding that your purpose is not for you...but for IT and all that IT has created, there can be no wrong except failure to be obedient. Only then do we jeopardize the gifts we are given.

Its not the final destination that defines us, rather the journey taken!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• NYWG
                  Iron Necklace Singers
                  by NYWG
                  Does Anybody happen to Know where the Iron Necklace Singers Are from?

They were host Drum at Salamanca a Couple of Years ago.
                  10-15-2010, 12:20 PM
                • WhoMe
                  Bad Moon Rising
                  by WhoMe
                  Steve Little Cook - lead singer. He lets other singers lead too.

Yes, I agree. They are going to be on top soon.
                  08-11-2003, 05:39 PM
                • The_HULK
                  Who Do You Think Will Make The Biggest "Splash" In The Pow-wow World This Year????
                  by The_HULK
                  Who do you think will be the drum to beat, the drum to record, and the drum that all you dancers want to dance to????
                  Battle River
                  3.35%
                  Bear Creek
                  19.55%
                  Black Lodge
                  2.79%
                  Black Stone
                  0.56%
                  Eyabay
                  5.59%
                  Eya-hay Nakota
                  4.47%
                  High Noon
                  2.23%
                  Midnite Express
                  15.64%
                  Mystic River
                  8.38%
                  Northern Cree
                  8.94%
                  Smokey Town
                  3.35%
                  Southern Cree
                  2.79%
                  Stoney Creek
                  3.35%
                  The Boyz
                  6.15%
                  White Fish Jrs.
                  2.79%
                  Wild Horse
                  3.35%
                  Wild Rose
                  6.70%
                  04-01-2004, 11:18 AM
                • pow-wow person
                  drum group needs drum
                  by pow-wow person
                  I know a group of young men in western neb who want to start a drumgroup but they need a drum, they are willing to chip in $$$'s for a drum to start - its seems the neighborhood is scarce for something like this - they need their own, Any one know of any? If so, please post as soon as you can...pilamaya...
                  09-19-2008, 11:34 PM
                • TacO5000
                  Eat my shorts......
                  by TacO5000
                  Man whats up with Southern Singers and Shorts??? I've been noticing that Southern groups are starting to wear shorts...?? These are Oklahoma, Who know better, Drum groups??? What happend to tryna look your best....? You know good and well that they wouldn't pull a silly stunt like that back home......
                  03-20-2007, 07:08 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X