Leanin' Sticks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Plenty Fox
    Talking to Your Kids About Drugs/Alcohol-ages 15-17
    by Plenty Fox
    The many suggestions offered for the previous age groups need to continue and if they were not initiated at those ages, it is even more imminent to do so now. Continue to praise and encourage your teenage children for all the things they do well and for the positive choices they make. When you are...
    08-03-2005, 03:58 PM
  • Dagnome
    Honoring your heritage?
    by Dagnome
    Now, I have been participating in a few discussions in th "Northern singing" forum and something someone posted really got me to thinking. This individual pointed out that one of the dancers from our drum honors is Scottish hertiage by incorperating his Kilt into his regelea. Does anyone find...
    03-31-2006, 01:05 PM
  • Fat Albert
    Calling A Tail
    by Fat Albert
    Hello to all the digital friends and relations out there! To start, I hope everyone has safe travels out and about these next few days. I also hope everyone has a warm place to be and good company to surround themselves with. Now as for a question or two or three....

What do you know...
    12-22-2009, 02:19 PM
  • LSS
    The Modern Southern Singer
    by LSS
    I recently ran across a post from Sirdaddy where he commented on how quite a few southern singers are taking their leads way up there nowadays. I'm not calling any names, I think we all know someone who is guilty of this if not you yourself. I know I am.

At any rate, I've listened to...
    06-23-2004, 10:18 AM
  • LSS
    What gives!?!?!?!?!?!
    by LSS
    I've been traveling a bit as of late and I'm always seeing new/young singers around the arbor...both northern and southern drums. For those around the southern drums, I'm not so sure they've ever spent any time around the Center Drum. My guess is that many of them have not, but have picked up some...
    07-23-2008, 11:02 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X