Little Boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Boy

Does anyone know if Little Boy from Duffield, Alberta are still together or not?

Yeah somebody tell me if there togethor or not. They were a good drum group back in the days. But now they just vanished. WEre are they now?

Comment

The last time I heard them was when they were one of the Invited Drums @ GON a few years back... I know alot of the singers from Little Boy joined up with another Stoney group called "Hawk River", but I haven't seen those guys/gals either???

Comment

I saw Little Boy at Enoch last July. I think they just stay local now.

Comment

"Gahzundteit" Thanx for the info.. It's good to hear that they are still out there on the trail. :D
          If anyone has any contact info.. Please PM me. Thanks again.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• ABgrassdancer
            The Never Ending Stoy
            by ABgrassdancer
            Add on to keep the story going.

Once upon the time there were 3 little indians walking to the Gathering of Nations. they were walking from a 7-11 store were they bought 20$ worth of junk food
            02-08-2005, 10:17 PM
          • NYWG
            Iron Necklace Singers
            by NYWG
            Does Anybody happen to Know where the Iron Necklace Singers Are from?

They were host Drum at Salamanca a Couple of Years ago.
            10-15-2010, 12:20 PM
          • rising
            Little Eagle Pow Wow Sd
            by rising
            Wondering if anyone knows how this pow wow is?
            Looking for a pow-wow for july 23-25. Bringing our drum. THought maybe something was in Poplar this weekend but maybe not. Thinking Little Eagle. Anything else out there this weekend or is this a good one?
            07-12-2004, 10:32 PM
          • The Rock
            Up and coming drum groups
            by The Rock
            A favorite subject of mine. I love to see groups come out of left field and rock a pow-wow like it was nobody's business and hardly anyone knows where they come from.

There are groups that are establishing themselves these days, but I wanna talk about the groups that are just getting off...
            10-23-2000, 07:58 PM
          • little wolf
            Furbies...
            by little wolf
            Has anyone had a Furby? I've always wanted one and I bought a used at the flea market the other day.. but.. it doesn't work, didn't really lose any money tho..I went on ebay last night and bidded on one.. and I won!!!! It's not used, as a matter of fact it never has been out of the box.. Anyone ever...
            12-08-2004, 07:05 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X