X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BLAZIN'OJIB
    replied
    yes suh!

I will Be there, dancing for sure, singing not sure of.(you know how it is)

Leave a comment:

• Optimus Prime
    replied
    hey blazin ojib are you going to sky dome? and with who?

Leave a comment:

• Kiwehnzii
    replied
    Scared??

Singing for the people shouldn't be scarey.

Leave a comment:

• DCP
    replied
    My drum is Lakeside of Chicagoland- the southwesternmost stretches of the lakes.

We don't contest.

I sometimes sing with other Chicago-area drums.

Leave a comment:

• BLAZIN'OJIB
    started a topic Guys from the Great Lakes

Guys from the Great Lakes

Seems to me that everyone who posts their opinion in here are from all over turtle island, cool. I'm just interested in finding out who here is from the great lakes area. Represent yourself and your group if you can handle that! And, tell me who will be showing up at Skydome if yer not scared!!!!!:devil

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

Drum Contest v. Drum Split
    by Guest
    What does everyone prefer? Drum contests or a drum split where all drums who show up and sing the weekend get an equal split? I like the split because everyone who sings gets something and that is the way it should be in my opinion. Just curious as to what everyone thinks.
    04-24-2001, 02:23 PM
  • Homalosa
    Who are you descendant from?
    by Homalosa
    Ever noticed how our brothers and sisters from the Wannabee Nation are always descendant from royalty (usually Cherokee)? Well, I'm dang tired of hearing about great great grandma being a princess. The next time someone tells me that I'll be upfront with, "really? I'm descendant from a Chickasaw...
    01-05-2004, 02:43 PM
  • tsuj510
    What's wrong with these kids today...
    by tsuj510
    05-26-2006, 01:41 PM
  • threeohsyxnaatiive
    New Singer Looking for Tips
    by threeohsyxnaatiive
    Hey guys My name is Jacob and im a saulteaux indian from saskatchewan and i was interested in singing but the thing is i dont know a thing about powwow singing
    so i was wondering if i could get some tips from the singers :)
    much appreciated
    02-28-2010, 01:01 AM
  • off the top
    Just wondering about eastern powwows?
    by off the top
    I noticed that there are alot of powwows on the eastern seaboard from Florida up to Maine. I was just wondering if there is a need for these powwow committees to expand their knowledge of drum groups who are willing to travel and attend their powwows. Its just that I've noticed alot of the same drums...
    03-16-2001, 01:53 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X