MP3 Downloads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP3 Downloads

Now that Napster isn't available to most of us, where are you guys finding good powwow music online?

I'm using Audiogalaxy (www.audiogalaxy.com), and am pretty satisfied with it. There is some good stuff from Southern Thunder, Cozad, Sizzortail, and also some older stuff on there as well. Any body else have any good sites?

Singer

Why don't you just buy a CD or tape from the drum you wanna hear........
    Last edited by SouthernSinger; 02-06-2002, 09:50 AM.

Comment

FT,

You do raise an interesting subject. I actually do buy the cds. But it's nice to havwe stuff on the cpu too. There are some good ethical questions there. Someone has EVERY song from volume 1 of Southern Thunder's From the Heart on Audiogalaxy. This certainly could deter someone from buying the cd. Also, however, there are some recordings on there that you won't find elsewhere. I have found some old Gourd Dance recordings and some Kiowa stuff that I haven't been able to find elsewhere. So, I'm not that "cheap" afterall, but I know there are those out there who are

Thanks for your post! Its something we all can learn from. I'm sure that producers and individual groups probably don't appreciate us downloading songs RATHER than buy their recordings!

Singer

Comment

IF YOU LIKE THE SONGS AND THE GROUPS, WHY NOT SUPPORT THEM? AND IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE WORDS OR WHAT THEY MEAN. THEN ENJOY THE SONG BUT NEVER SING IT, FOR YOU MAY BE SINGING THE WRONG SONG AT THE WRONG TIME. THIS MAY OFFEND MANY PEOPLE.

Comment

i hope no one looks at me as the powwow metallica!!!!

Comment

FT,

That's really funny. I thought about putting it inthe other post as a joke, but decided against it. I'd much rather be the "Powwow Dr. Dre", though :D

Singer

Comment

MICACHEE...

ELECTRONICS FOR 29 YEARS
              DRUMMER FOR 27 YEARS
              FLUTE PLAYER FOR 9 YEARS
              SOUND SYSTEMS FOR 18 YEARS
              HOME SYSTEMS FOR 25 YEARS
              DANCER FOR 18 YEARS

That makes you 126 years old!!!!!

aaayyyyy!!!
              The brighter the light, the deeper the shadow.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X