drumsticks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Caroline
    need help with leggings
    by Caroline
    I want to make some beaded leather leggings. What is the best way to have them stay on? A drawstring at the top or what?

I was thinking maybe put those little metal gromettes up the side and then lace them like a boot. Would that be too weird?
    03-13-2003, 10:35 AM
  • Andrea
    Question about the shawl.....
    by Andrea
    I tried to make my daughters shawl and I used some heavy bond fusible webbing. The problem I ran into was that it didn't stick well. Since I have to start all over, does anyone have a better solution? I can sew the design on but if I do that what is the best method of stitching to use zig-zag or...
    05-28-2001, 08:52 PM
    Drumsticks...Construction etc...
    by Guest
    I have used everything from electrical tape, tennis tape, ace bandages, panty hose, yarn and scrap material for drumstick heads. Out of all of them I like a combination of electrical tape for the inital weight and then scrap material. I then use white button thread to sew it all up.

Here...
    06-13-2000, 02:06 AM
  • Bingo_Orphan
    Using plastic extenders
    by Bingo_Orphan
    Anyone ever consider using plastic extenders for a bustle frame instead of wooden dowels?

You can...

The plastic tubing is actually tubing you can buy at Home Depot in the Refrigeration department. Six rolls should be adequate for a set of bustles. They don't cost very...
    05-27-2003, 05:14 PM
  • Creewoman05
    Sewing Tutorial
    by Creewoman05
    I would like someone to put on a sewing tutorial, I can't even read patterns for the life of me. I wouldn't mind to get started on some ideas, but I have not the slightest idea of where to start. Don't even own a sewing machine, and yes I know to stay away from those simplicity patterns
    01-05-2008, 06:00 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X