No announcement yet.

round dance singing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would just like to mention some of my favriot round dance singers....my neechi troy tootoosis is pretty good round dnace singer is one of the young kats in sask, he's pretty good and slowly proving him self, another on is mathew thomas, from big river, he is pretty good, but thats only what i think...theres lots of old kats still around too...joe pataykun is one of them, he's a pretty awesome singer around, about only cree's being awesome...theres still other tribes that are really good at round dance. them stoney people, they got lots of power over there, got some souix peeps they pretty good..blackfoot people know how to rounddance, we're all the same kinda peeps...doesn't matter what tribe, we should all round dnace together....thats my 2centsworth, laterz ya'll...:Angel2

Comment

wah....

yah know....I was just wondering where that hole is you guys have been in??

The awsome of round dancers today....absolute rock the housers...the master blasters...the voices of destruction...the thunder on the prairie...Logan Alexis. Man...oh, man...these guys...these guys put the awe in awsome. Puting soul in to the song...a beat that wont quite. Make me almost cry. Man those guys arent Cree. But hey, they can rock the house all night long. No holds barred type of fellas. Never closed style! They can blast those songa all night long. They have a good beat, good volume and really good songs that just hit you in the heart like a sniper. Sheesh.

Then I would have to say Northern Cree. They have a good crew. I especially like that Tootoosis guy that sings with them. I think his name is cheepos or jeepos...how ever you spell it. Of course they are Cree...AND HAVE BEEN NOMINATED FOR A GRAMMY!! Just like White Fish Jrs, another CREE drum group. So to that guy that was saying bow down. Go ahead. And while your down there, take a moment to reflect that my reserve is on what was once Blackfoot territory. Till you were given your eviction notice, via arrow and lance tip. Oh no offence either aye...we take good care of this land we took off ya guys.

oh...and uh...thanks for the horses too, we enjoy them regularly...:Chatter :Chatter :Chatter :Chatter
      Last edited by BigBearStyle; 03-20-2002, 12:30 PM.
      Only God can Judge Me

Comment

AWIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

U GUYS CRACK ME UP.....YEA I FORGOT TO MENTION
        THOSE BOYS IN MY FIRST POST, ALEXIS THEY ALWAYS ROCK THE
        HOUSE WHEN ONE OF THOSE GUYS GETS THE STICKS...

Comment

big bear style, your an idiot[SIZE=4]

Comment

wha?????

mmmm...you know I would have though for sure that you would have had more to say than that. Ah well. On behalf of all the Crees in Canada-apology accepted.
            Only God can Judge Me

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X