No announcement yet.

Contemporary winner at Schemitzun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, if Northern Cree does show up, it's over, call them the CHAMPS!!!
    Last edited by T. Jude Fox; 03-19-2002, 09:46 AM.
    ...jus put on Mandareeeee....

Comment

providing that the planets are aligned on those days and all the invited drums show up with a full crew and a flawless performance; the order will probably look like this:
      1. Blackstone 2. Blacklodge 3. Bear Creek 4. The Boyz 5. Eyabay 6. Southern Cree 7. Seekaskootch
      let me also mention that this will probably one of the toughest contests for any drum judge. All of these drums KICK ***!
      Good luck fellas.

Comment

DAYUM..........CANT BELIEVE NOBODY GOTS NO FATE IN>>>>EYB<<<<
        DAMN THERE THA ONLY CONT. DRUM TO WIN IT 3 TYMEZ, AND THIS YEAR ITS GONNA BE 4 TYMEZ, COME ON NOW.
        WELL EYABAY IS MY BROZ AND MY GROUP FO-EVER, AND THEY GONNA BE AT CONN. THIS YEAR..
        I KNOW THEY BEEN A LIL QUITE LATELY, BUT THA BEST IS STILL YET TO COME<<<

I ALSO THINK BLACK STONE GOTS A GOOD CHANCE IF THEIR GONNA BE THERE, I LIKE LISTENIN TO THEM GUYZ TOO......

BUT I THINK SCHEMITZUN CONT. STYLE PLACES ARE GONNA BE LIKE:
        1. EYABAY
        2. BLACK STONE
        3. BLACKLODGE
        4. BEAR CREEK
        5. SO. CREE
        >>>>DA MOST CRUCIAL POWWOWER EVER<<<<

Comment

I vote for Bear Creek them guys Rock

Comment

Whitefish Bay
            I'm only here to provoke a reaction because I can!

Comment

when did white fish bay get the invite?
              john arkeketa

Comment

HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEW DRUM CONTEST RULES AND PAYOUTS? I find it hard to believe that anyone travelling more than 12 hours will show up...they're not competing for much. But if I had to choose, it would be Bear Creek! :p

Comment

Schemitzun winners

haven't seen a poster yet, who'z the drums invited? (all):blushing: :D
                  ~;{(@**fancy_flutterby_dncr~tha' dncr formerly known as *DLBRIGHTEYES*~**@)};~

Comment

You can never count out EYABAY, I think they still have it, they just took a little PL from the Pow-WoW seen, but you know what thier back and will be stronger then ever they will rock the pow-wow circuit once again, I think they have just as good a chance as any body else to win the contemp as any of those other drums, But You know what it will determine who the judges will be. if you know what I mean. ;) But Bear Creek has been rocking.

Comment

Yeah Eyabay is tha junk...but it's like you say...haven't seen 'em around in awhile. But if they're back...watch out ya'll! LOL

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.