For those of you who don't know....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those of you who don't know....

Tuesday morning we heard about someone who means a great deal to a lot of people. Jim Clairmont had a heart attack after coming out of a NAC meeting. He underwent triple bypass surgery yesterday morning and is now breathing on his own. His family and The Boyz would appreciate any support in prayers that you could give.

Thank you...
    Don't get too Wakan - 'cuz yer not.

For those of you who don't know Jim Clairmont he is one of the original Porcupine Singers and the husband to Bonnie and father to Hokie Clairmont, the lead singer of the drum group The Boyz From Minnesota, you Powwow people know who he is.
    He is in the Hospital in Sioux Falls afater suffering a Heart Attack. He is recovering slowly Pray for him this is a well respected man all prayers for healing will be appreciated by the family

Aho
    Don't get too Wakan - 'cuz yer not.

Comment

THANKS

Thanks, Sticky, for the information. Jim is also a fine powwow mc and has helped mc several powwows over on Rosebud. I'm glad he could have the surgery and is recovering. He and his family will be in my prayers. Wopila.

Alex

Comment

Has anyone heard how Jim is doing? He was supposed to MC a dance this past weekend and the family received notice of his health. Was wondering if anyone has any new info that could be passed to those of us outside the immediate family.

Thanks!

Comment

Jim Clairmont...

Jim was released from the hospital last Sunday and at home in Minnesota with his family now, and on his way to recovery. Thanks to all those who have prayed for him. Hopefully we will see him out MCing really soon.

I am sure that "Hokie and Stefanie" :Heart thank you too, for your support and prayers.

NB101 :Angel2

Comment

Glad to hear he is doing better and at home. Relay best wishes to him from Oklahoma. Tell him we missed him last weekend at Perkins if you talk with the family.

Thanks and will continue with our prayers.

Comment

On behalf of the family of Jim Clairmont, I want to thank all of our friends and relatives across Indian country for all your prayers for Jim. He is now home recuperating from a 6 bypass surgery getting stronger each day. You may send him any wishes through my email.

From Bonnie, Hokie, April and grandchildren

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X