For those of you who don't know....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• wyo_rose
    Native Americans targeted shot in Wyoming hate crime / 1 Killed / 1 severely injured
    by wyo_rose
    Date: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 9:13 PM
    To: "PowWows.com Gathering" <webmaster[MENTION=24571]powwows[/MENTION].com>
    Subject: Regarding James Sonny Goggles

My husband's family was turned upside down on 7/18/15. James "Sonny" Goggles...
    07-23-2015, 03:44 PM
  • ayosgi06
    Search for parents
    by ayosgi06
    Ok, so my husband is Yankton Sioux. He was born in Marty, SD on 04 FEB 1987. He was adopted when he was 4 yrs old (by these ridiculously crazy white ppl) who tell me they tried so hard to keep him in his heritage but there is zero evidence of that and they give little information about his family who...
    02-13-2014, 12:55 PM
  • OneidaDreamer
    Who: Bill O’Reilly - Spinning a web of no spin.
    by OneidaDreamer
    The reason I'm posting this article is this: Bill OI'Reilly is a very public persona. I myself don't agree with a word of of Bill's. I think he's quite a powerful buffoon though. I feel he is racist in the utmost. I believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that he has and or will when it suits him.
    05-02-2007, 09:38 PM
  • momma2four
    Prayers for Randy Tewawina & his Family
    by momma2four
    Hey everyone, I know many of us on the Powwow trail know Randy Tewawina. His wife Nancy called and said He's been put on life support. He was doing really well for a little while and even began walking again, but he caught pneumonia and hasn't been able to recover.

Right now Nancy &...
    01-16-2007, 01:27 PM
  • paleant
    REV. DR. CHIEF JOHN SNOW :WALKING SEAL"
    by paleant
    undefined

John Snow, born on a cold winter night, and named by an elder previous to the knowledge brought that he was born, said this man "Walking Seal" would be a good man and a good leader for his people. And he was, he delivered the Stoney Nation to the forefront of the...
    08-03-2006, 04:11 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X