No announcement yet.

Exciting Drum group???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey how bout BULLHORN??? they can jam too!

Comment

re: exciting drum group

crazy horse jrs.,

Comment

Originally posted by albertaboy
        Hey how bout BULLHORN??? they can jam too!

Your right about BullHorn...seen them at Gathering...they rocked the sneak up i seen them do....
        Ancial
        StoneyCreekSingers.com

Work like you don't need the money, Love like you've never been hurt, and Dance like no one is watching.

Comment

Northern Cree can rock the house!
          "The poorest person is a person without a family" -Crow Indian proverb.

Comment

TWO WORDS:

NORTHERN CREE
            SouthernDrumSinger

Comment

EXCITING DRUM GROUP

although they don't do much promoting, or traveling,but when they get there they rock They won United Tribes powwow couple yrs. back. (they win SOMEPLACE throughout the summer every year) They took CROW FAIR 2001 :) now that is REALLY :D the "FORT PECK SIOUX" singers led by Gerred Red Eagle as well as other greats(other lead examples); Bear Roberts, Wesley Windy Boy, Harry Three Stars Jr., Delray "Bubba" Smith, Harold Red Eagle Jr. the rest of the group is great too. Thumbs :Thumbs :Music: they rock my world:49: :blushing: :2::chief: (<Gerred's nickname )
              Last edited by DLBRIGHTEYES; 04-25-2002, 12:50 PM.
              ~;{(@**fancy_flutterby_dncr~tha' dncr formerly known as *DLBRIGHTEYES*~**@)};~

Comment

Northern Cree
                Mandaree
                Battle River
                White Fish Jrs
                Mighty Few
                Northern Wind
                Nighthawks - OG Crow Hopperz
                Blackstone
                Whiteclay
                the ruffler

Comment

IRON NECKLACE

thare only 4, they are from south dakota, but live in southern ohio now..
                  sigpicMITAKUYE OYASIN... "then I was standing on the highest mountain of them all , and round about beneath me was the whole hoop of the world . and while i stood there I saw more than I can tell . and I Under Stood more then I saw . for I Was Seeing in a Sacred manner the Shapes of All . Hehaka Sapa. dec 1863-aug 17 or 19 , 1950.. listen online TO KILI 90.1 FM porcupine butte

Comment

I WOULD HAVE TO SAY:

BEAR CREEK :clap:

TBZ :24:

LITTLE ISLAND CREE:24: :24: THEY CAN SIMG SUM RONDS!!!

Comment

:ThinkingThe best Drum that I think is the most exciting HAS to be by far MIDNITE EXPRESS :clap: Juss the way they are when they sing..Opie by far as the best leads..He gets right into it..And you can feel the energy when they sing :Thumbs They get everyone around them juss hyped right up :dancer: Seen them each and everytime they come to Canada..They're Da Bomb Baybee!!:explode:
                      Last edited by Whispering_Nation73; 05-03-2002, 05:46 PM.

Comment

skyin

yeah there are plenty of good drumgroups out there that i forgot to put on the list but the limit for options was ten so...what can you do? But it looks like Bear Creek won! They can jam.
                        Aho

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.