Big Bear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• ~RoCkIn_cHiCkeN~
    Is Powwow Just a Game?
    by ~RoCkIn_cHiCkeN~
    I'm getting real pissed off with alot the things powwow people do these days. I am 20 years old and this is my 5th year in dancing, for these past 5 years i learned about a whole different lifestyle than what everyone else from my rez lives. All too much on the rez i see people getting pissed as ****...
    10-02-2005, 02:32 AM
  • pow-wow-wooer
    1 singer took first, 1 dancer took first. who's got more cash?
    by pow-wow-wooer
    Hey,

This thread is directed to all people on pow-wow committees around the great lakes, and to anyone who is interested as well. How come next to nobody reconizes singing around here as being 2 different styles? Contemp and straight. And for those who run the contests or those who...
    12-19-2001, 02:36 PM
  • billyjoejimbob
    Pickup Drums / powwow admission
    by billyjoejimbob
    Ok I know this is messed up subject by I am looking for some opinions from "REAL POWWOW PEOPLE"

A small group who runs 2 traditional powwows per year is having a little problem. They usually have a host and an invited drum but usually a pick up drum or two show up. As a drum...
    10-10-2005, 09:47 AM
  • T.O.T.E.
    Lumbee: the only tribe ever made by the government
    by T.O.T.E.
    wow i bet you lums just love that title. but you still talk about how the government has been sticking you over the years. Why do you continue to follow by that fake name find out who you really are stop wandering search for the truth its out there many others found it and you can too. make your ancestors...
    11-21-2005, 02:56 AM
  • jinglealltheway
    why do singers do that?
    by jinglealltheway
    i watched alot of contem. style singers and i noticed alot of them hold thier throats. well obviously it helps them, but why not take the time and sing naturally. :o
    03-18-2002, 04:12 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X