X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Native_Girl
    Powwow Spectator
    • Feb 2004

Dang I like purple to It's my favorite color...so I always have a few Puple dresses...I have one with lime green thats mah fav...I love these two colors...But every color matches with almost everything. I like to be colorful and creative so..I always find colors to match with the other color....

Comment

• lil_powwow_hunnie
      Teen GurlZ
      • May 2003

I think colors that clash look sharp and stand out
      but don't look too 'over done' if its put together good
      my new dress is a lime green and dark pink
      looks purty good *sharp*
      :rainbw:
      colors that go good together
      no limits!

i tend to use pink alot, but thats cuz my beadwork has alot of pink
      ¤×wHÿ ÐîÐ ÝØÜ lêåVÊ mÉ¿ ×Whÿ ÐÏÐ ÿôù GÕ¿ ×MÃýßë §ÖmÊÐÅÿ ÏLL uÑÐ讧TªñÐ ßÜt ѺW ¡ ÐØñt kñºw-פ

~*LiL MizZ JiNgLe StyLeZ*~

JUSS SING ME A REAL SUHWEET ROUNDANCE SONG & IM URZ 4EVA BABE
      :24:

Comment

• biidabinukwe06
        Teen Dancer
        • Oct 2003

i like to use a lot of blues as my main color, with several colors to go in with it: like silver, yellow, white, a little black maybe, and many others, not all at once though of course :czyeyes: :)
        Last edited by biidabinukwe06; 06-18-2004, 10:37 AM.
        Truth is like the sun, you can shut it out for a time, but it ain't going away.

Comment

• Tlinkamoe
          Junior Dancer
          • May 2004

I am making my daughter a new dress. The primary color is a shiny pink. On the bottom it will have an aqua turqoise with purple in the abckground with a lime green flame over it. I hope it turns out ok. If you know how it is when you design a dress, you have an idea what you want and than it kinda turns into a totally different scheme. So far it looks ok. And that is just on the bottom. I still have her sleeves and the rest of the dress to go. But for now it looks cool.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.