Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Choctaw Keith
    replied

Cherokeewarrior1. This is the second in my series of Indian Warrior face splitloom necklaces. Closeup of medallion.

Cherokeewarrior1.  This is the second in my series of Indian Warrior face splitloom necklaces.  Closeup of medallion.
  • Choctaw Keith
    replied

Indianwarrior3. Full view of the splitloom necklace.

Indianwarrior3.  Full view of the splitloom necklace.
  • Choctaw Keith
    replied

Indian Warrior3. This is the third in my series of Indian Warrior face splitloom necklaces.

Indian Warrior3.  This is the third in my series of Indian Warrior face splitloom necklaces.
  • Choctaw Keith
    replied

choctaw tick dance. Splitloom necklace depicting the Choctaw tick dance.

choctaw tick dance. Splitloom necklace depicting the Choctaw tick dance.
  • Choctaw Keith
    replied

Red Jasper Turquoise Necklace. Red Jasper bead with turquoise strung on riverstone and red jasper necklace with sterling silver clasp.

Red Jasper Turquoise Necklace.  Red Jasper bead with turquoise strung on riverstone and red jasper necklace with sterling silver clasp.
  • Choctaw Keith
    replied

Hickoryite Turtle Necklace. This medallion is strung on a necklace of riverstone with a sterling silver clasp.

Hickoryite Turtle Necklace. This medallion is strung on a necklace of riverstone with a sterling silver clasp.
  • Choctaw Keith
    replied

Maya Treasure splitloom necklace using delica 24kt gold beads, silver lined gold beads and matte gold beads.

Maya Treasure splitloom necklace using delica 24kt gold beads, silver lined gold beads and matte gold beads.
  • Choctaw Keith
    replied

The Mother Lode bead embroidery necklace using titanium oxide crystals, seed beads and Swarowski crystals.

The Mother Lode bead embroidery necklace using titanium oxide crystals, seed beads and Swarowski crystals.
  • Choctaw Keith
    replied

Agate bracelet using seed beads, free form agate cabochon and gold plate clasp.

Agate bracelet using seed beads, free form agate cabochon and gold plate clasp.
  • Choctaw Keith
    replied

Indian Face Splitloom necklace using delica seed beads.

Indian Face Splitloom necklace using delica seed beads.

• Choctaw Keith
    started a topic Choctaw Keith Beadwork

Choctaw Keith Beadwork

Native American and Contemporary beadwork. See my website at www.choctawkeith.com.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X