Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • agtommy
    replied

A gift for our neice...it looked so pretty on her.

A gift for our neice...it looked so pretty on her.
  • agtommy
    replied

A birch spoon Walter made, part of a salad set he made for me last September.

A birch spoon Walter made, part of a salad set he made for me last September.
  • agtommy
    replied

This hair stick is made with moose bone, Czech glass, tea stained dentalium and leather tassels. A gift to Auntie Flora

This hair stick is made with moose bone, Czech glass, tea stained dentalium and leather tassels.  A gift to Auntie Flora
  • agtommy
    replied

These are RJ's gloves. Walter's mother made them years ago. She wore them until the fur wore out and I restored them for her. I replaced all the fur; removed the beaded panels and cleaned them; cleaned and then repaired the gloves. I should have taken a "before" picture! I think his mother may have been watching over me as I repaired them. I hope she approves...

These are RJ's gloves. Walter's mother made them years ago.  She wore them until the fur wore out and I restored them for her.  I replaced all the fur; removed the beaded panels and cleaned them; cleaned and then repaired the gloves. I should have taken a "before" picture!  I think his mother may have been watching over me as I repaired them.  I hope she approves...
  • agtommy
    replied

My Banded & Fire Cracker Agate with Turquoise. People always stop me to look closer at it. I like the colors on this one.

My Banded & Fire Cracker Agate with Turquoise. People always stop me to look closer at it.  I like the colors on this one.
  • agtommy
    replied

close-up of Walter's glove top

close-up of Walter's glove top
  • agtommy
    replied

My first pair of glove tops and fur trim that I made for Walter. He wears them every winter.

My first pair of glove tops and fur trim that I made for Walter. He wears them every winter.
  • agtommy
    replied

The first necklace Walter made for me and though I have a beautiful collection, this remaines my favorite.

The first necklace Walter made for me and though I have a beautiful collection, this remaines my favorite.
  • agtommy
    replied

• agtommy
    replied

Hat band /Choker (personal collection).Center bead is AB Purple glass Green Turquoise, Chystophase, Amethyst, Purple Lead Crystal, Mother of Pearl, Tea Stained Dentalium Shell. And Hand Carved Moose Bone Feather pin made by my husband,Walter.

Hat band /Choker (personal collection).Center bead is AB Purple glass  Green Turquoise, Chystophase, Amethyst, Purple Lead Crystal, Mother of Pearl, Tea Stained Dentalium Shell.  And Hand Carved Moose Bone Feather pin made by my husband,Walter.
  • agtommy
    replied

Custom ordered beading/Hat band. Tea stained Dentalium shell, Turquooise, garnets, marble, Mother of Pearl, Czech Glass seed and Beige Cathederal cut glass,and SS beads.

Custom ordered beading/Hat band.  Tea stained Dentalium shell, Turquooise, garnets, marble, Mother of Pearl, Czech Glass seed and  Beige Cathederal cut glass,and SS beads.
  • agtommy
    replied

African Quill beaded in pinks and purples of simi-precious stone,Czech Glass and hand made glass beads by Kat McElroy

African Quill beaded in pinks and purples of simi-precious stone,Czech Glass and hand made glass beads by Kat McElroy
  • agtommy
    replied

Detail from set-Beaded disk sewn in Athabascan fashion(every bead is sewn down to the backing)then stitched and glued to silver tone concho with fringe. Beads are Milk White, Blue, Blue & White Stripe, Transparent Blue and Crystal Clear. Earring is backed with leather and has a Silver tone lever back ear wire. it measures 4" in length.

Detail from set-Beaded disk sewn in Athabascan fashion(every bead is sewn down to the backing)then stitched and glued to silver tone concho with fringe.  Beads are Milk White, Blue, Blue & White Stripe, Transparent Blue and Crystal Clear. Earring is backed with leather and has a Silver tone lever back ear wire. it measures 4" in length.
  • agtommy
    replied

Beaded in Matte Black with amber, purple, and turquoise. Beaded disk is sew and glued to the silver tone concho and backed with leather. This set has lever back earwires and measures 4" in length

Beaded in Matte Black with amber, purple, and turquoise.  Beaded disk is sew and glued to the silver tone concho and backed with leather. This set has lever back earwires and measures 4" in length
  • agtommy
    replied

These are my favorite and I wear them all the time! Disk is abt. 2.5" wide and is beaded in alternating colors. It is on a solid core and backed with leather. The fringe includes Dentalium shell and sweeps below the shoulders! Great with long hair...

These are my favorite and I wear them all the time!  Disk is abt. 2.5" wide and is beaded in alternating colors.  It is on a solid core and backed with leather.  The fringe includes Dentalium shell and sweeps below the shoulders!  Great with long hair...

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X