• Show
Clear All
  • rednbloo
    replied

A pic of me with my mom and my son in my hands wearing the regalia I made

A pic of me with my mom and my son in my hands wearing the regalia I made
  • rednbloo
    replied

This is my 2 month old tiny tot outfit. I was gonna do a lightning bolt but decided that the bear claw fit him more haha. The outfit consists of a headband and a front and back apron. I was wanting to make him a top apron but his dad said that he would grow out of it really quick anyways so I didn't Nathaniel Thunder <3

This is my 2 month old tiny tot outfit. I was gonna do a lightning bolt but decided that the bear claw fit him more haha. The outfit consists of a headband and a front and back apron. I was wanting to make him a top apron but his dad said that he would grow out of it really quick anyways so I didn't

Nathaniel Thunder <3
  • rednbloo
    replied

Ok so this is my first outfit that I made and nothing shiny or flasy or anything, I just wanted to try my hand at it, my next outfit will be better, I promise ^_^ but this is the skirt and the back of the yoke or cape or whatever you call it these days haha

Ok so this is my first outfit that I made and nothing shiny or flasy or anything, I just wanted to try my hand at it, my next outfit will be better, I promise ^_^ but this is the skirt and the back of the yoke or cape or whatever you call it these days haha
  • rednbloo
    replied

this is the front of the yoke or cape or whatever and the skirt. I promise you it looks better when it's on somebody then it does the hanger haha. It's my first outfit that I made so give me credit for trying -_-

this is the front of the yoke or cape or whatever and the skirt. I promise you it looks better when it's on somebody then it does the hanger haha. It's my first outfit that I made so give me credit for trying -_-

• rednbloo
    started a topic Regalia I made ^_^

Regalia I made ^_^

When it comes to regalia, I am not the best crafter in the world but give me credit cuz I am a beginner and well I gots nobody to teach me.

but that's ok I try my best and I learn as I go

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X