No announcement yet.

Visitor Messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obsession on beads,,, are you talking about me!!!! Damn did you hear that already!!! I have one room wall to wall covered in storage bins, over $50,000.00 in beads and still growing, I just bought another 295.00 worth on friday. So you like my barrettes,wow, thanks. I made about a 100 last year and sold them all at one powwow before grand entry and people still came looking for more so this year I made another 100 and all gone too! I can't get enough done. The thing is I am limited to the amount of road kills I pick up here! Nothing gets wasted, even tiny pieces get used! So even that takes up one wall. The rest of the room is for storage for completed pieces. This time I am going back to making chokers from real animal bones that I collect too! Wolf and bear being the top contenders for that! I even make pendants from the hollow bones and mount gem stones in the opening at the top!
    So obsession,,hmmmmm wonder where you heard that!!!! LOL
    Listen to my heart, not just my mouth! The most powerfull thing we can do is,,,share,,, if we don't it dies with us.

It is the year of the bear, I am sharpening my claws and will no longer tollerate harrassment.

Born in Winnipeg raised in the Pikwakanagan, Deutschland was never home! Army brat that had no choice in a parents duties to home and country. I Too Serve our flag and work for the uniform.
    Stand behind our troops or stand IN FRONT of them.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X