No announcement yet.

Visitor Messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah, i kept wanting to leave you a message, but i was getting side tracked or id forget *lol*
    like i said before, i still love him and i want to be with him . . . . but i know for sure he dont want us back. he's been running around with his ex-wife . . . . and i really-really hate her. eveytime i see her . . i have to restrain myself from ripping her head off or running her over . . im saving that for later *lol*
    my lil girl is having a hard time sleeping, she calles for her dad at nite when she sleeps, it breaks my heart. my lil boy is still sick, im sure he misses his dad also . . . but i dont know if he know what a "dad" really is, he probably know that other person is no longer there. i hate putting my kids throug this, but their dad dont want nothing to do with them. the only thing he does is buy diapers, wipes, and pullups. i asked him for money so i could get some clothes and shoes . . . . nothing

thats what u get 4 breaking my heart...

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X