No announcement yet.

Visitor Messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello to eveyone! wow, the colors around here are so glorious! i wish i could take some great pix i have seen as i pass on my way to one doctors appointment or another. alas, the most beautiful spots are where there is no parking or my driver doesnt have the time to stop. today when i came home, it seems every spotted ladybug has fallen deeply in love with my house! it is just covered with them, so much that the walls look like they have the measles!!
    when i was growing up, i never saw this strange thing happen. but then, i lived on the westcoast, while now i live on the east. and i was never bitten by a ladybug until i moved here to tennessee. soon as i got off the car i was swarmed by ladybugs and then got a hard bite by one. i remember that happening to me last year too.
    the weather here has been on the chilly side for the past week, but now it is turning warm again. at least it will be nice for the trick-or-treaters. too bad i never get any where i live~too far out in the backwoods for them. but just in case, i have some store bought popcorn balls i got at 'wally-world', (walmart to the uninformed). that way if i dont get anyone again,( like the past five years) i can store them away for snacks later. much better than chocolate candy bars which are much more tempting and get eaten much faster! *laughing*
    today i dressed in a black long skirt, orange top and black and orange halloween kneesocks. the people at the physical therapy office enjoyed my garb and the popcorn balls i passed out to them. i love all the holidays! happy halloween to everyone! *laughing*
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Life is too short to not take the time to laugh” ~AME~
    "Who can afford NOT to laugh at themselves?" ~AME~
    "I laugh the most when i laugh at myself!” ~AME~
    "Laughter is'nt really "the best medicine"...it’s the CURE!” ~AME~
    "Give me a good laugh,... and i will give you my world!” ~AME~

**laughin**

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X