No announcement yet.

Visitor Messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is a post for all to read it is about mo and native child abuse and wrong doing's that still go on in missouri i will start with me.in 1967 i was taken away from my mother over last name so was my 1 brother name billy e billy e was returned home to mom mom was a widow and i was kept by the state in total captivity for ten years cause the native blood showed strong in me and during that ten years i was faced by 4 failed attemps to kill me as a child and i witness the death of on native child whom i know only by his given name of jerry he was killed in spring 1973 and i was told i was next 1 attempt to kill me with vitamons 2 fail strangleings 1 failed hanging at age 8 all this was sanchion by state cause place was state funded plus i think u.s.gov may have had some envolvement cause i witness a u.s.army helocopter land in ballfeild at the good sameriton boy's ranch with fresh produce and this was in 1973

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X