No announcement yet.

Visitor Messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi ,im glad your Aunties are having a good time ,i really enjoy hearing about their adventurers.
    Thomas birthday was fun in some ways and we went out to eat and i made him a cake birthday his Chief {smiley}Sylestine passes away, so as Thomas got the message we change from having a birthday to morning the lost of a wonderful man.we went back to his rez on Sunday and met with family and friends his family have wonderful hospitality for us and the time spent with Thomas kids and grand kids for the super bowl after the bowl we went to the house the next day Thomas was a honorary Pall bearer, Chief was his uncle and Thomas played on the same ball team with the Chief. i got to help serve for the meal after the ceremony's for the Chief lots of hugs and kindness was experienced by all involved, so yep Thomas Birthday was his 60thes, hes a man who is loved by his family and friends ,his birthday was honer in a way that we can know blessing as Chief crossed over in to his glory and crown
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass..It's about learning to dance in the rain. for me and the wolf

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X